Monday, September 27, 2010

Homework#10

Michael Pearson                                                                                                                               9/27/10
Iths


                                I think that the federalism is not a good idea because what federalism actually does is that it a form created by the government which astonish the laws that controls the nations and human behavior. The reason why it's not a good idea because people can live places that make them feel their own freedom and rights and pursuit their happiness. Also that people can feel for who ever they have feeling and what they desire for their lives.

1 comment:

  1. I really cannot understand what you are trying to explain. Could you please re-do this blog I am giving you credit but I wish you could fix it up a little. I would suggest that prior to posting a blog check with Microsoft WORD, it will help you A lot.

    ReplyDelete